Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just a Spoonful of Sugar to Help the Medicine Go Down

Hi Peeps. I know I have been away long. I have been so busy both studying for the LSAT and working my ass off incorporating a new Partner that has been added to my roster of attorneys at work. (I try to spend any free time I have giving love to JoJo Squared)

As you can see, I am awake at 1:00 am on a Friday night, not because I was in the club dancing the night away but studying. In addition to the lethargic reading of logic, I have subjected my body to yet another late night after working for 12 days straight. I must be a masochist.

When I am usually up around this time, I like to Stumble the net. In effort of giving my brain a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. Here are some funny pictures I found tonight. Enjoy them in my apologies for not posting. One week to go...I will be back soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment